IELTS is an intensive course designed for students who have the aim of getting IELTS scores either for immigration, work opportunities or further studies. Our IELTS program offers exceptional opportunity to achieve your desired score through our meticulously designed program and dedicated and well trained teachers.
|STUDY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM||LEVEL|
|Job Interview||MONTHLY TEST||VOCABULARY TEST|
|Every end of term|
• Job Interview Simulation
|Every end of the term|
• Written Level Test
• Speaking Test
|• TOEIC Vocabulary Test|
• Monday to Friday
- Special Group
- Vocabulary Test & Self Study
- 10 Classes +
2 Hours of Self Study
PIONEER IELTS ACADEMY
JIC is the fi rst academy to start an IELTS Academy. That gives JIC a long history and long experience in handling, developing, improving, and creating a great IELTS program. JIC started way back in 2002 in Cebu and has steadily improved and expanded to what JIC is now. As for IELTS, JIC has been able to generate many achievers who have reached their desired goals.
|Assesses the students’ speaking skill through pronunciation and intonation correction, composition of logical answers, correction on grammar and expression usage and form.|
|Enhances students’ writing skills through intensive study of the different types of questions of Task 1 and 2 and how to tackle them thoroughly while enriching vocabulary and brainstorming.|
|Listening||Enhances listening skills to solve problems through repetition, dictation, mimicry and comprehension.|
|Reading||Enhances reading skills through intensive study on actual articles with reading comprehension, analysis and problem solving activity.|
|Speaking Skills and Practice||Prepares the student to be ready for any given speaking topics by learning speaking techniques, boost confi dence and discuss different possible responses.|
|Brainstorming||Enables the students to acquire skills on how to organize ideas that can help them achieve their task response for a comprehensive writing task.|
|Pronunciation||Enhances students’ pronunciation and speaking through intensive practice.|
|BBC Listening||Familiarizes students with British pronunciation and improve their listening skills.|
|IELTS Grammar||Guides students to comprehend English grammar ranging from basic to complex grammar structures.|
|Vocabulary||Vocabulary familiarization and tests are given from Monday to Friday.|
|Self Study||Students are given designated seats to study and are strictly monitored by managers.|
|Mock Test||Vocabulary familiarization and tests are given from Monday to Friday for 2 weeks if applied for as it is optional.|
Most Language Academies around the world have almost the same number of classes. Usually, they have 1 class for the 1:1 core subjects (1 class each for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking). JIC also started out like that but being the pioneer academy of IELTS, we have been able to change, pilot, and improve our curriculum to what we have now. The advantage of the 2:2:1:1 is that it concentrates on writing and speaking as these are usually the main weak points of students. By focusing on these core subjects, students of JIC have been getting there score faster and improve quicker.
GOAL SCORE ATTAINMENT
The line graph indicates the average score improvements of JIC students’ IELTS score. It shows that all of the students from beginners to advance get their goal scores.
IELTS 7.0 GURANTEE PROGRAM
JIC IELTS Guarantee Program prides itself for guiding our students to achieve their desired goal score. This program aims to achieve a specifi c goal score within a specifi ed offi cial test date and duration with confi dence. Students with specifi c goals and time frame may avail of this program provided they meet certain requirements set by the school.
Student must have an offi cial score or an initial JIC score & student must have an offi cial IELTS score and must be valid for at least 1 year
- Training Duration
- 12 weeks (The student must take an offi cial test at least once within the designated duration of the registration period)
- Benefi ts
- If a student fails to achieve his/her goal score within the guarantee period, JIC will provide his/her tuition fee only (excluding accommodation, pocket money, visa fee, electric/water, etc.)
- The student has regular consultation with the head teacher twice a week
- One speaking prescription will be given in a term
- One weekly mock test and review will also be given
- Unlimited writing evaluation
- Guarantee Program Regulation
- The student must have 100% attendance (if sick, student must submit a medical certifi cate)
- The student must follow the regulations of the IELTS Program. The student must not exceed 15 points of cumulative penalty points and must not receive any warning from the manager.
- The student must not change his/her program module during the enrolment period.
- If the student takes the offi cial test before his/her designated period ends and the student’s OBS decreases, then s/he will lose the benefi ts of the guarantee program. (latest test score)